POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : links : Re: links Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: links
From: ABX
Date: 9 Jan 2003 11:40:46
Message: <dd9r1v49thp27ltbncue3udo8od5v846ot@4ax.com>
On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:15:59 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> In defense

No need to be in defense. There is no aggressive content in my posts. My
thought was just that complexity, diversity and usability of pov-related
world, sites and community increases and therefore one lonely man working on
it may not be enough at present. And to explain my thoughts there is my link
to Insert Menu Bonus Pack. I posted it via old design of page one year ago or
so. Two times I pointed out on news it is not linked and got promises. Now I
see that there are fresh entries but still can't find mine. Again: I
understand it is hard work but it is hard becouse it is one-man work. Why not
to allow TAG members to add links to database for example? Why not to create
some container like group I mentioned? Why not to make it community work ? Why
not connect adding links with user accounts as Chris suggested ?

ABX